Rings and Stick Pin in 10K, 14K and 18K with Diamonds and Opal
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold, 18K Gold|
|Ring Size:||4.00, 6.50|
|Hallmarks:||Made in Ireland 14K (pictorial markings) 585 10K|
|Additional Information:||Total Weight (grams): 1.70 (10K gold); 1.60 (14K gold); 5.50 (18K gold); Opal Ring is 10K Gold, Claddagh Ring is 14K Gold, Filigree Ring and Stick Pin are 18K Gold|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, oec, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||2.20 – 3.80 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.40 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Opal, Spinel|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Spinel is Lab Grown|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- shank is very thin.
- claddagh ring has break in shank.
- break in design.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.