Vintage 14K Mabé Pearl and Diamond Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||7.50|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Mabé|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||18.25 × 12.50 mm|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.24 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||J – K|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I2 – I3|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- nicks and scratches.
- wear to finish allows original color of metal to show through.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- wear/irregular texture to surface.