14K 0.30 CT Diamond Brooch Holding a 1996 China 25 Yuan Panda Gold Bullion Coin
A 1996 China 25 Yuan panda gold bullion coin set in a 14K yellow gold and diamond brooch. Metal content (for coin): 99.9% gold. Diameter: 22mm. Weight: 1/4 troy ounce. The coin is nearly uncirculated. The total weight of the coin and pendant is 12.5 grams.
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||25 .999 1/4 oz Au|
|Total Weight (grams):||12.50|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||4.25 mm – approximate|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.30 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions, Surface Reaching Fractures|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided. Coins and Currency cannot be shipped internationally.
- visible solder and/or visible repair.
- diamond is chipped.