14K Pendants Including Hamsa, Opal and Diamonds
|Materials:||14K Gold, Metal|
|Hallmarks:||Pictorial 585, Indiscernible, 14K|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.70|
|Additional Information:||The hamsa with rubies has a base metal bail|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.10 mm – average|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Opal, Ruby|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the rubies are chipped and abraded.
- small filigree pendant is missing a stone, the bezel and bail are split.