1991 Rolex Datejust 18K 3.00 CTW Diamond Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||72.20|
|Movement:||Rolex 2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1991|
|Markings to Inside:||69000A 18K 750 Montres Rolex SA, GEneva Switzerland (with hallmarks)|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Bezel, Bracelet|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.00 – 2.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.85 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||G – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Surface reaching inclusions and surface reaching fractures|
|Secondary Stone(s) Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – J|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket dial and bezel.
- aftermarket watch band.
- quick set date with magnifier.
- diamond bezel is out of round.
- watch band is stretched.