14K Common Opal, Tanzanite and Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||14K 585 (pictorial markings) 092|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.10|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Tanzanite, Common Opal|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Oval Faceted, Inlay|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||7.00 × 5.00 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Measurement is for the center stone|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm – average|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.30 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- boulder opal is heavily chipped.
- tanzanite is chipped and abraded.
- heavily scratched.
- wear to finish.
- gash in shank.