Antique 18K and 14K 0.79 CTW Diamond Ring
|Materials:||18K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||2.30|
|Additional Information:||Ring is 18K Gold with 14K Gold Head|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||5.50 – 5.60 × 3.55 ctw|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.70 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||J – K|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Rose Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.50 – 2.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.09 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – J|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions, Surface Reaching Fractures|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- side stone are loose in settings.
- solder repair.
- parts of design are missing.
- head has been replaced.
- side stones are chipped and abraded.