14K Garnet and Glass Doublet Ring with Diamond Accents
|Total Weight (grams):||2.30|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Garnet Glass Doublet|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||4.90 mm – approximate|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||2.70|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.14 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – K|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Fractures, Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- center stone is loose.
- large chips in doublet.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- ring is out of round.
- ring size is approximate to due shape of shank.
- missing prong.