1911 Hamilton Salesperson's Sample Pocket Watch
|Case to Case (mm):||52|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Hamilton Grade:925, Lever Set, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1911|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- manufactured for W.H. Jericho, MT. Pleasant, Iowa. A W.H. Jericho, Jeweler is listed in the 1918 Mt. Pleasant Telephone directory.
- clear case back allows the salesperson to show the movement.
- dial shows crazing near the 1 mark.