1903 Elgin Coin Silver Hunter Case Pocket Watch
|Case to Case (mm):||52|
|Bezel Material:||900 Silver|
|Case Material:||900 Silver|
|Caseback Material:||900 Silver|
|Total Weight (grams):||115.70|
|Movement:||Elgin Grade210, Pendant Set, 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1903|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||Dueber Coin Anchor Hallmark|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- sunken seconds subdial.
- initialed case.
- watch cannot be set.