1974 Omega Constellation Automatic Day/Date Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega Automatic 1021|
|Estimated Production Year:||1974|
|Markings to Inside:||CD 168.0057, Fab Suisse Swiss Madem Fond Acier Inoxydable|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven LInk|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- day and date at 3 mark.
- quick set date.
- signed Omega bracelet.
- major loss of gold plating on the watch band.
- crown is worn.