1972 Tudor Princess Oysterdate 14K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Princess Oysterdate|
|Model Number:||7607, 3 Jewels|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||27.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||23|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||32.90|
|Movement:||Tudor Auto Princess (ETA 2651), 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1972|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel|
|Functions:||Quick Set, Date|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified quick set date window.
- date changes at 11:48 pm.
- bracelet #7834 with 270 ends.
- watch band is stretched with the underside center links marred.
- crystal is scratched.
- fold-over pin sticks out the sides.