1972 Bulova Accutron Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Movement:||218 Tuning Fork|
|Estimated Production Year:||1972|
|Clasp Style:||Slide Catch|
|Total Length:||5.00", 7.75"|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed Champion slide thru clasp.
- tuning fork movement.
- 10K gold-filled bezel, case and case back.
- 10K gold-filled bracelet.
- bracelet is adjustable, ranging in length from 5.00" – 7.75".