Kidskin Leather Gloves, Mink Fur Ear Muffs and Antique Wooden Glove Stretcher
|Type||Ear Muffs, Fashion Gloves, Glove Stretcher|
|Brand||Unmarked, Launder Leather, Rikes, Rikes Kumler, Gant’s Aris, Vincent Langes|
|Materials||Kidskin, Goatskin, Mink, Wood, Silk|
|Period||Early to Mid 20th Century|
|Origin||Italy, France, Japan|
|Number of Items||27|
|Additional Information||Shortie to opera length fashion gloves.|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- glove stretcher: finish wear and markings to wood; oxidation to metal.
- ear muffs: matting to mink underfur; areas of abrasion to headband.
- gloves: leather aging; surface wear and soiling.
- one glove without a mate.
- measures glove stretcher.
- gloves: marked sizes range from 5-3/4 to 7.