1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from REMARKABLY REMARKABLE FINDS sale
Retro 18K, Platinum 12.05 CT Aquamarine and Diamond Ring
|Materials:||18K Gold, Platinum|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.80|
|Additional Information:||Platinum ring has been re-shanked with 18K gold; visible solder seams|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Aquamarine|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Cut Corner Rectangular Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||18.00 × 12.00 × 7.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||12.05 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||vstgB/very strongly greenish Blue|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||5/Medium|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||4/Moderately Strong|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Rose Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.00 – 2.60 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.46 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- chips and abrasions to aquamarine.