Southwestern Style Sterling Charm Bracelet Featuring Turquoise and Abalone
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||STER STERLING (pictorial markings) ELCA Ⓕ|
|Total Weight (grams):||34.90|
|Additional Information:||Bracelet and eleven charms are sterling, four charms are base metal|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Imitation Stone, Turquoise, Abalone|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Imitation Turquoise|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Please note, EBTH follows CITES regulations with regard to the sale of abalone; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America, excluding California.
- bracelet shows discoloration, verdigris present.
- four charms are metal, eleven charms and bracelet are sterling.
- chips and abrasions to imitation turquoise.