Landscape Pastel Drawing of Snow-Covered Countryside, Circa 1900
Untitled (snow-covered countryside with distant cottage and barn), circa 1900
Pastel drawing on paper
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, this frame is highly fragile. Some restoration should be expected. Please consider this before bidding.
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- toning, foxing, and accretions to drawing and paper; accretions present between mat and the covering of frame; significant cracks, chips, and flaked loss to the gold-toned gesso accents and veneer of frame, as well as loss to wood of frame bar at the lower left region; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, discoloration, and accretions to frame; hanging wire at the verso of frame has come detached at one side.
- measurements of frame; sight measures 23.0" W x 13.0" H.