1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
1 / 4
Image 1 of 4
View all items from Historic Pin Oak Stud Horse Farm, Versailles, KY sale
Key Chains, Coins and Sterling Featured in Jewelry Collection
Coins Collectibles Coins and Currency Sports Memorabilia Equestriana Collectibles Memorabilia Assorted Jewelry Jewelry and Watches
|Jewelry Type||Pins, Key Chains, Pendants, Necklaces, Brooches|
|Materials||Metal, Sterling Silver|
|Stone Type||Vitreous Enamel|
|Additional Information||One pendant and one brooch are sterling, rest is base metal|
|Coin Details||Spanish silver cob, British fifty pence and one pound coins, AA token, and a 2001 Roosevelt dime|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||30.50|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- wear to finish.