DYACH 14K Tanzanite, Diamond and Opal Doublet Ring
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 8.25
Hallmarks: 14K T264 DYACH
Total Weight (grams): 8.50
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimension: 10.00 × 8.00 mm
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.30 mm
Carat Weight: 0.18 ctw
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions
Type: Opal Doublet
Dimension: 6.00 × 4.00 – 7.00 × 4.00 mm – approximate
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- minor chips in tanzanite.
- opal doublets have chips and abrasions.