European School Portrait Oil Painting of Woman in Lace Neck Shawl, Circa 1900
Untitled (portrait of woman in lace neck shawl), circa 1900
Oil painting with varnish on canvas
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- Please note, this frame is highly fragile. Some restoration should be expected. Please consider this before bidding.
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- shows signs under UV light of inpainting repairs and possible patches of tears in canvas scattered to the upper center and central regions of painting; craquelure, scuffs and accretions to paint and varnish; cracks, chips, and flaked loss to the composite accents and veneer of frame; cracks and splits present between the composite wood segments of frame; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, discoloration, and accretions to frame.
- measurements of frame; sight measures 24.5" W x 29.5" H.