Vintage 14K Bulova Diamond Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||35.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||14.5|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||15.70|
|Movement:||Bulova 5 AC Stem Wind|
|Estimated Production Year:||1948|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Case|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.20 – 1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- a piece of the band is missing.
- the mainspring is broken.