1970 Rolex 18K Manual Wind Precision Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest-quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Lug to Lug (mm):||26.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||19|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||17.90|
|Movement:||Rolex 1400 Stem Wind, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1970|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, 18K 0.750 #2 Key of Geneva & Helvetia head hallmarks, J2643 1498|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed crown.
- generic leather bracelet.
- coronet and serial number are still visible on the case back.