Sterling Chalcedony, Diamond and Spinel Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||8.70|
|Additional Information:||Entire head and gallery of the ring is glued to the ring. Very likely to fall apart.|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Chalcedony, Diamond, Spinel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Entire head and gallery of the ring is glued to the ring. Very likely to fall apart.
- Glue residue visible.