Warner & Co. Beaver Fur Felt Top Hat with Henry the Hatter Hat Case, circa 1910
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Type||Top Hat, Hat Box|
|Brand||Warner & Co., Henry the Hatter|
|Materials||Leather, Fabric, Canvas, Metal, Grosgrain, Beaver, Fur Felt, Silk|
|Period||Early 20th Century, Antique|
|Includes||Box, Hat Brushes|
|Number of Items||2|
|Additional Information||Henry the Hatter (1893-Present) leather hat case has a Yale & Towne locking clasp, a fabric lined interior, two interior hat brush cases, and gilded monogram.|
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- hat: dust accumulation; surface wear to grosgrain ribbon hat band and edge trim; moth damage to under brim; darkening to the inner band; soiling and dust accumulation to crown lining; monogrammed to crown lining.
- hat case: red rot, staining, and surface wear to exterior leather; oxidation to hardware; textile wear to interior lining; dust and debris accumulation; brush cases with staining; surface abrasion, especially at the flap folds and case edges; surface tears to case linings.
- measures top hat: 21" interior circumference, 1.75" brim.
- leather hat case: 14.5" W x 8" H x 11" D.