Naïve Oil Painting of Farmer and Cattle in Pasture, Late 19th-Early 20th Century
Untitled (farmer and grazing cattle in pasture), late 19th-early 20th century
Oil painting with varnish on canvas
Signed to the lower right
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Please note, this frame is highly fragile. Some restoration should be expected. Please consider this before bidding.
- Please note, if the warehouse transfer to Cincinnati option is selected by the winning bidder, the item will be available in Cincinnati for pickup after three business days after payment has been finalized.
- examined under UV light; visible accretions, stains, and discoloration to paint and varnish; craquelure, scuffs, and tiny spots of flaked loss scattered to paint and varnish; cracks, chips, and flaked loss to the gesso accents and veneer of frame; areas of splintering and chipped loss to the wood of frame at the upper right and lower right corners; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, discoloration, and accretions to frame throughout.
- measurements of frame; sight measures 36.75" W x 29.25" H.