French Jean Painleve 1930s Deco Bakelite Seahorse with Czech Glass Lily Necklace
|Style:||Vintage, European, Art Deco|
|Necklace Length:||30.00", 24.00"|
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||JHP, Paris (faint), Made in France|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Bakelite|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Foilbacks, Glass|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the bakelite, glass and rhinestones have chips and abrasions.
- kink to chain.
- wear to the finish.
- dents to metal.