1941 Bulova Gold-Filled Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||34|
|Case to Case (mm):||21.5|
|Movement:||Bulova 7AP, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1941|
|Markings to Inside:||Bulova 14K Gold Filled New York|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- Kreisler bracelet.