14K 7.07 CT Tourmaline and 1.40 CTW Diamond Teardrop Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||13.00|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Tourmaline|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Pear Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||(15.00) x 10.00 × 7.00 mm (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||7.07 CT|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Hue:||vP/violetish Purple|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Tone:||5/Medium, 6/Medium Dark|
|Primary Stone(s) GIA Saturation:||4/Moderately Strong, 5/Strong|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Gemstone tone and saturation gradings are ranges.|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Princess Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||2.00 – 2.25 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.40 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- tourmaline has minor chips.
- size is approximate due to ring shape.
- nicks and scratches.
- sharp on underside of head.
- channel worn on one edge, exposing diamond.