Platinum 1.00 CTW Diamond and Sapphire Quartz Retrofit Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||24|
|Case to Case (mm):||14|
|Total Weight (grams):||18.40|
|Markings to Inside:||PLATINUM|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Double Row Snake Chain with Expansion Center|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Primary Stone(s) Location:||Case|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.00 – 1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||1.00 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Surface reaching inclusions|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- hand scribed numbers on the case back.
- the original movement was replaced by a quartz movement.
- blue glass cabochon crown accent.
- lab grown sapphires.
- some of the diamonds are nicked and chipped.