14K 1.02 CT Brown Diamond, Garnet and Opal Ring
Ring Size: 8.25 – approximate
Total Weight (grams): 3.90
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 6.08 – 6.10 × 4.01 mm
Carat Weight: 1.02 ct
Color Grade: Light Brown
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions; Surface Reaching Fractures; Large naturals on girdle/pavilion.
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 4.00 mm
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 3.75 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the ring is out of round making the approximate size 8.25".
- there is visible solder/repair.
- the diamond culet extends past the gallery.
- there is visible adhesive under the gemstones.