1966 Omega Constellation Automatic Chronometer Wristwatch
|Model Number:||ref. 168.004|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40|
|Case to Case (mm):||35.5|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Omega 561; 24 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1966|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co. Fab Suisse Swiss Made, Fond Zcier Inoxydable, CD 168.004|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- crystal is scratched.
- underside of band is corroded.
- case back gasket needs to be replaced.
- signed crown shows wear.
- band is stretched with two pieces added.
- bracelet has 20 microns of plating.