U.S. Military Nomex Coveralls, M-65 Field Jacket, 1085 A.F. Overcoat, and More
|Brand||Southern Athletic Co., Pembroke|
|Materials||Material Content Labeled|
|Period||Mid to Late 20th Century, Vintage|
- Please note, this item has been in contact with indoor animals and, as a result, may have traces of that exposure. EBTH has done its best to accurately relate condition, but those with severe allergies or concerns may wish to take this into consideration.
- Please note, items in this home were exposed to tobacco smoke. EBTH has done its best to accurately relate condition, but interested parties may wish to take this into consideration before bidding.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- residual tobacco smoke odor; moderate fabric wear; pilling; staining and soiling.
- field jacket: textile deterioration; tears to lining and hem.
- wool overcoat: animal hair accumulation; missing interior buttons.
- CWU-27/P sage green nomex summer coveralls: size 42S, 27" inseam length.
- M-65 field jacket with liner: 40" chest, 28" center back length.
- USAF 1085 blue wool overcoat: size 37S.
- Korean War era coated nylon poncho: size O/S.