Trio of Vintage 10K Rings Including Diamond, Ruby and Garnet
|Ring Size:||5.25, 7.25|
|Hallmarks:||(indiscernible); M&C 10K; KIO|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.40|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, rbc|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.70 – 2.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.24 ctw|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1 – SI1|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Garnet Glass Doublet, Seed Pearl, Imitation Stone, Ruby|
|Secondary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Imitation Pearl; Ruby is Lab Grown|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- stones are very loose.
- missing stones.
- prongs missing, worn and bent.
- visible seams.
- one ring is out of round with visible seam repair.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.