14K Pearl, Seed Pearl and Diamond Scrollwork Watch Brooch
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.60|
|Additional Information:||Seed Pearls in Brooch|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||3.00 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Cream|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||3.40 – 4.10 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.40 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I, Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- gemstones are mssing.
- clasp has been replaced.
- visible non-gold solder.
- crack in metal.
- visible glue.
- diamonds have chips and abrasions.
- brooch is 14K.
- pin stem is 10K.