Palladium 18.02 CT Star Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo
Ring Size: 7.75
Total Weight (grams): 9.20
Type: Star Sapphire
Shape: Oval Cabochon
Dimensions: 13.20 × 12.00 × 10.16 mm – approximate
Carat Weight: 18.02 ct
Gemologist Note: Visible Color Zoning; Faint Star; Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 2.70 mm
Carat Weight: 0.42 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Gemologist Note: Large Natural
Shape: Pear Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: (2.75) x 2.50 – (3.50) x 2.50 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 0.54 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- wavy shank.
- shank repair.
- crack in prong.
- visible glue.
- pear faceted diamonds have large chips and the stones are loose in settings.
- star sapphire is chipped and abraded.