14K 3.12 CT Ruby and Diamond East-West Ring
Material: 14K Gold
Ring Size: 5.50
Total Weight (grams): 3.40
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimensions: (10.40) x 8.70 × 3.91 mm – (estimate), approximate
Carat Weight: 3.12 ct
GIA Hue: Slightly purplish Red
GIA Tone: Medium; Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: Very Slightly brownish/grayish; Moderately Strong
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions; Surface Reaching Fractures; Cavities
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut; Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.60 – 2.10 mm
Carat Weight: 0.47 ctw
Color Grade: I – K
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions;Surface Reaching Fractures
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimensions: (2.50) x 1.75 – (2.75) x 1.50 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 0.37 ctw
Color Grade: H – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- there is a visible crack, the shank has been replaced, prong repair in a different color and wear to the finish.
- the ring is assembled with vintage and new parts.
- the ruby is slightly loose and has chips and abrasions.
- the diamonds are loose and chipped.
- the round brilliant and single cut diamonds have visible glue and large chips.
- the baguette cut diamonds have a large chip.