Mexican, Sterling, Southwestern Style and Abalone Featured in Jewelry Collection
|Jewelry Type||Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Brooches|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Stone Type||Malachite, Additional Gemstones and Materials, Abalone, Cultured Pearl|
|Bracelet Length||6.00", 7.00"|
|Necklace Length||15.00", 34.00"|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||14.60|
|Gemologist Note||Surface Reaching Fractures; Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Please note, EBTH follows CITES regulations with regard to the sale of abalone; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America, excluding California.
- the stones are chipped and abraded.
- there is visible glue.
- hallmarks: 925 TR-80 MEXICO LATON LI ALY.; Pictorial, Coldwater Creek, 925 RJ