Rolex Oyster Perpetul Diamond Dial Wristwatch with Diamond & Pink Sapphire Bezel
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
Model Name: Oyster Perpetual
Model Number: 6917
Serial Number: 6,1XX,XXX
Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Caseback Material: Stainless Steel
Movement; Jewel Count: Rolex 2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels
Estimated Production Year: 1979
Marks on Inside: Montres Rolex S.A. , Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel,6900, Patented
Functions: Magnified Date Window
Dial Details: Mother of Pearl, Diamond Hour Markers
Clasp Style: Fold Over
Case to Case (mm): 26
Lug to Lug (mm): 32.5
Total Length: 6.50’’
Bracelet/Fob Material: Stainless Steel
Bracelet/Fob Style: U.S.A. Jubilee
Shape: Single Cut
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 1.40 mm
Carat Weight: 0.14 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimensions: 1.70 mm
Carat Weight: 0.66 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS1 – SI1
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimensions: 2.50 × 1.50 mm
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket dial.
- aftermarket bezel.
- pink mother of pearl dial with diamond hour markers.
- magnified date at 3 mark.
- crystal is heavily scratched.