1951 Bulova Squadron Wristwatch with Tri-Color Dial
|Lug to Lug (mm):||35.5|
|Case to Case (mm):||21|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Hand Wind, Bulova Cal. BAC; 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1951|
|Markings to Inside:||Bulova Fifth Ave New York|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal, Leather|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing; future state not guaranteed.
- dial has been repainted in black, red and silver.
- aftermarket strap.