1968 Omega 14K Gold-Filled Continental Can Award Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Continental Can Award|
|Serial Number:||27, 130,616|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||41|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Movement:||Omega 550 automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||L6298 K78077 14K.G.F.|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- caseback is scratched and case opening notches show wear.
- 1969 Service Award from Continental Can.
- leather is unsigned.