1969 Omega 14K Square Case Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||44.50|
|Movement:||HANDWIND, OMEGA CAL. 620, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||OMEGA WATCH Co. 14K GOLD D6624 77318|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Speidel aftermarket bracelet.
- personal inscription on caseback.
- crystal is chipped and scratched.
- hands corroded.