Charles Battaglini Relief Print "Winged Pale," Late 20th-21st Century
Charles Battaglini (Pennsylvania, 1942 – 2020)
Winged Pale, late 20th-21st century
Relief print on paper
Signed to the lower right margin
Numbered 1 of 7
Title inscribed to the lower center margin
During his career, Charles taught printmaking to students from kindergarten through graduate levels. At the Indiana University of Pennsylvania, he traveled to Italy in the summer to teach students and gain inspiration for his artwork. His works have been displayed at the National Academy of Design, Carnegie Museum, Pennsylvania State Museum, and various institutions.
- Item is unable to be shipped. Item must be picked up locally by winning bidder during the published pickup times.
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- flecks of loose debris lightly scattered between artwork, mat, and the covering of frame; crack and chipped loss to glass covering at the lower right corner; small chips to composite of frame at the lower left and lower right corners; abrasions, scratches, scuffs, and accretions scattered to frame.
- measurements of frame; image measures 22.0" W x 31.0" H.