18K Patek Philippe Calatrava Manual Wind Wristwatch
Perpetuating Swiss watchmaking since 1839, Patek Philippe is the last family-owned independent watchmaker operating without interruption. Founded by Antonio Patek and Adrien Philippe, the company’s reputation is prestigious and boasts several of the most expensive timepieces ever sold at auction. Understandably, notable patrons include Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Diana, John F. Kennedy, Albert Einstein, and Pablo Picasso to name but a few.
The company’s slogan is telling, ‘You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation.’
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
|Case to Case (mm):||32.5|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||35.20|
|Movement:||Cal 10-200 , Signed Patek Philippe & Co. No. 740664, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1950s|
|Markings to Inside:||Patek Philippe & Co. Geneve Swiss 0.750, REF 2507 #9 Key of Geneva and Helvetia Head hallmarks|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- factory dial is sterling silver and enamel with gold hands.
- signed dial, case and movement.
- Speidel buckle non Patek Philippe.