1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
1 / 7
Image 1 of 7
View all items from KILLER MOD sale
Sterling Opal and 4.51 CTW Diamond Graduated Earrings
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, 14K Gold|
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||20.60|
|Additional Information:||The earrings and clutches are sterling; The posts are 14K|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Opal|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Freeform, Rose Faceted|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||10.00 × 8.50 – 17.00 × 14.00 mm|
|Primary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.10 – 2.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||4.51 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||I1 – I3|
|Secondary Stone(s) Inclusions:||Surface Reaching Inclusions|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- The natural or laboratory origin of stone and stone color of fancy color diamonds cannot be determined without more advanced laboratory testing.
- the stones have chips and abrasions.