1944 Rolex Viceroy Oyster Chronometer Wristwatch
Rolex wristwatches are among the highest quality timepieces available, both today and throughout the past century. Founded in 1905 in London and later moved to Switzerland, the company is known for its Oyster Perpetual, Professional, and Cellini lines. Rolex set a new standard for accuracy and has generated many patents throughout its history. Given their dependability and durability, Rolex watches are worn by aviators far above the earth and divers deep beneath the sea–not to mention everyone else in between.
|Model Name:||Viceroy Oyster|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Case to Case (mm):||28|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||34.60|
|Movement:||Hand Wind, Signed Rolex, Swiss, 17 jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1944|
|Markings to Inside:||Brevetee Rolex SA Geneve-Suisse Haute Precidion R.W.C. Ltd|
|Functions:||Screw Lock Crown|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Sterling Silver|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Viceroy Tonneau case.
- signed crown.
- replacement strap and buckle.
- heavy patina to dial.
- damage to case back.
- hands are corroded.