Universal Geneve Polarouter Automatic Wristwatch
|Lug to Lug (mm):||46|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Bumper Auatomatic. 13855, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1954|
|Markings to Inside:||Acier Inoxydable|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Bombe style lugs.
- model with this bumper movement, was produced for only 1 year.
- crystal is scratched.
- the Polarouter was released in 1954 and renamed a year later to Polerouter.