1920 Illinois Pocket Watch with Gold-Filled Fob Chain
|Case to Case (mm):||49|
|Movement:||GRADE: 706 Lever Set; 19 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1920|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||PIHLADEPHIA WATCH CASE CO. TWENTY YEARS|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Curb Chain|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- toggle and swivel hook catches.
- crystal is fogged and scratched.
- double sunk dial with minor crazing.
- chain is 12.50’’ with 1.00’’ extension.