Art Deco 18K 1.50 CTW Diamond and Ruby Ring with 14K Accent
Style: Art Deco, Vintage
Material: 14K Gold, 18K Gold
Ring Size: 7.00
Total Weight (grams): 4.80
Additional Information: Bezel is 14K, rest is 18K
Shape: Old European Cut
Dimension: (6.00) – (6.20) x 4.24 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 1.02 ct
Color Grade: L – M
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.50 mm – average
Carat Weight: 0.48 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Gemologist Note: Some are outside the given range; Surface reaching inclusions
Shape: Baguette Cut, Modified Baguette Cut
Dimension: 2.50 × 2.00 – 2.70 × 1.50 mm – approximate
Gemologist Note: Surface reaching fractures and inclusions
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- rubies have chips and abrasions.
- wavy shank