14K 2.61 CTW Lab Grown Diamond Ring with Platinum Accent and IGI Report
The center diamond in this item is laboratory grown.
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.30|
|Additional Information:||Ring head is platinum, shank is 14K|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||8.72 – 8.75 × 5.34 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||2.50 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||J|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||IGI Lab Grown Diamond Report #LG529280824 is Enclosed; Inscribed “LABGROWN IGI LG 529280824”; Inscription is Partially Obscured by Prong|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.40 – 1.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.11 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – J|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- one secondary diamond has a chip.
- nicks and scratches on the shank.