18K and Platinum 5.34 CTW Lab Grown Diamond Ring with IGI Report
The center diamond in this item is laboratory grown.
|Materials:||Platinum, 18K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.90|
|Additional Information:||Personalized; Head is platinum and shank is 18K|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone(s) Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Princess Cut|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||9.21 × 9.12 × 6.79 mm|
|Total Primary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||5.18 ct|
|Primary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I|
|Primary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VVS1|
|Primary Stone(s) Gemologist Note:||Inscribed “LAB GROWN IGI LG515224313”; Comes with corresponding report|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary(s) Stone Dimensions:||1.20 – 1.40 mm – approximate|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.16 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- center diamond is loose.
- prongs on shank are worn down; one prong is broken; some stones are tilted in setting.